Sunday, November 15, 2009

Taking Care of Business

That's what the past month has been about; taking care of business. Sometimes a yogini just needs to unplug and hunker down with the domestics. In particular, I got married a few weeks ago and apparently when that happens, time enters a vortex. As we hurtle towards the holiday season and on to the new year, I am compelled to share my gratitude for all of the myriad blessings this life holds. So, for the next month and a half, all the way up through Christmas (because why stop at Thanksgiving?), I will list something or someone I feel grateful for each day.

Today, I am grateful for my husband, who is my rock in uncertainty, my levity when I am sad, and the most supportive partner I could ever hope for. He has the patience of a saint and is a source of unprecedented joy in my life. I am thankful for the opportunity I have been given to practice the yoga of grace on a moment-to-moment basis with someone who makes it so easy. He supports me in all that I do and he is a good friend above all else. How thankful I am to spend the rest of my life learning how to love him better. Life is very good!

~*~
Who or what are you most thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I've Been!