Saturday, February 27, 2010

Holy Jeeze, BUSY

Namaste, loves! I'm so sorry it has been forever since my last transmission from bliss. There have been many exciting changes! Most notably, I got a wonderful new job. Were it not so wonderful, I would not have been away so long. I have joined up with Marc Gold, the founder of The 100 Friends Project to assist him in making the lives of countless people better through thousands of individual acts of charity. Please click on the link above to learn about the wonderful work Marc is doing and maybe even donate to the cause. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to not only help him hold down the fort while he is doing his important work abroad, but to also join him in Southeast Asia later this year.

If my posting continues to be erratic, it is because I am doing many things for this wonderful cause. It is my goal to not have long gaps like this anymore, though. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I've Been!