Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photo of the Week- Fried Bug Vendor in Bangkok

Sorry for the lack of posts! It's been very exciting over here. My husband landed an amazing new job that will afford us location independence once he transitions out of his current job. We're also going to the UK in about two weeks to visit his new employers/colleagues and to have our belated honeymoon. Life is pretty sweet. I can't wait to take this photo outfit on the road again!

Today's photo of the week is of a peculiar street vendor in Bangkok, Thailand. If you look closely, you can see that his wares are (presumably delicious) fried and spiced insects of many varieties. I didn't try any at the time, because my stomach was already unsettled, but next time I think I will nom on some crickets.

(click photo to enlarge)
Insect vendor in Bangkok, Thailand, June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I've Been!